"I've been fortunate enough to be a guest of Rock Ridge on numerous occasions. In addition to enjoying the wonderful amenities, especially the golf course, the best thing about the club is that the staff and other members make me feel like I'm a member myself when I'm there!"
We would like to extend a warm welcome to all invited guests on behalf of the club and its staff. Although members are responsible for informing their guests about the rules governing activities at the club, the below will ensure you feel comfortable and at ease during your time with us.
We want you to feel as comfortable at the club as our members. As such, if you know in advance you would like to use a locker, please inform the golf shop and they will have a locker with your name on it ready for you upon arrival.
Cell Phone Use
At Rock Ridge we understand the need to stay connected, even while enjoying the club. However, all cell phone use (defined as talking on the phone) shall be conducted in a manner that does not interrupt or disturb the enjoyment of the club by others. Cell phones should be placed on “vibrate” or “silent” mode when on Club grounds. Talking on a cell phone is prohibited in the dining areas (main dining room, grill room, patio). Mobile use (email, texting, etc.) is allowed in all areas provided the device is on silent. As always, we ask you be respectful of others enjoyment of the club and ask that all such usage be done in as discreet a manner as possible. For those needing access to Wifi, please ask the office for the appropriate password.
- Club casual is appropriate for dinner unless otherwise noted. If uncertain of acceptable attire, please check with your host or call the office for more information.
- Proper attire for males is a collared shirt (tucked), turtleneck or mock turtleneck, pants or Bermuda-length shorts.
- Proper attire for females is appropriate attire for a private club including shirts or tops, skirts, Bermuda-length shorts or pants.
- Denim apparel (blue jeans or any other color, NO TEARS OR RIPS), are permitted year-round in the clubhouse and dining areas, except for special events.
- Cargo shorts and cut offs are not permitted at Rock Ridge Country Club.
- Patio – Golf, Tennis and pool attire (with the appropriate cover-up and during pool hours) is acceptable.
- Golf hats and visors are to be worn in the customary fashion with bills facing forward and may not be worn in the Dining Room or in the Grill Room when seated for dinner.
- No smoking is allowed in the Grill Room, Dining Room, Pro Shop, Locker Rooms and all common areas at any time.
- The main area of the patio and the board room will be subject to no-smoking during dining hours of 5:00pm to 8:00pm.
- A designated smoking area (at all times) is designated around the fire pit and along the back porch behind the dining room.
- Thursday night is an exception to the smoking rule, in which smoking will be allowed in the Board Room and patio with no time restrictions.
- The Pool area is a no-smoking area at all times.
- Regardless of posted smoking rules, the smoking membership should be considerate of others.
Tipping shall be limited to the following club personnel (Assistant Pro, Bag Room personnel, beverage cart personnel and Locker Room attendant). No other tipping is permitted.